Who we are
Trade Promotion Agency of Andalusia
EXTENDA is the Trade Promotion Agency of Andalusia (EXTENDA):a company owned by Andalusia's Regional Government, in conjunction with the Andalusian Chambers of Commerce, dedicated to the international promotion of Andalusian products and the expansion of Andalusian business in foreign markets.
Thanks to its qualified and dynamic staff, in offices worldwide, EXTENDA is in an ideal position to:
- Identify the companies that produce the goods and services that you may require.
- Track down potential partners in Andalusia.
- Find information on Andalusian global commerce, international fairs and other promotional activities carried out in Andalusia.
These services, catered to companies, specific sectors or to the general public, translate into efficient actions that are based on deep knowledge of the region's business networks and the international presence of "Business Development Offices" that open the doors to the Andalusian market.
EXTENDA offers import traders, distributors and other professionals worldwide, promotion and information services:
- Visits to Andalusia with the purpose of going to business facilities and gaining first hand knowledge on Andalusian production.
- International Fairs which exhibit Andalusian products in major international showrooms.
- Commercial and Research Missions carried out by Andalusian companies in foreign markets
- Support of Andalusian Brands to encourage promotional activities between export traders and buyers.
- Promotion in Points of Sale, together with samplings, displays and informative seminars, with the purpose of reaching final consumers in main potential markets.
- Technical Conferences on markets which hold major interests for Andalusia.
- Support of Regional Conventions and Congresses that have international significance
- Information and Research on Andalusia's offer of products and services which provides direct answers to your inquiries.
EXTENDA also offers Andalusian companies other services that allow them to enhance their presence in foreign markets:
- Regional Promotion Campaigns with the purpose of fostering the internationalization of vital sectors in strategic markets.
- Support of Promotional Plans Made by Andalusia's Export Associations, as well as other collaboration agreements with several regional and national organizations, providing a wide choice of international promotional activities.
- Trade Groups that provide small and medium companies technical and financial assistance to encourage sharing resources and minimizing risks when carrying out internationalization plans.
- Export Trade Diagnosis intended to offer advice to companies that are embarking on international business ventures.
- Foster Expansion in foreign markets of companies that wish to increase their presence by opening subsidiary offices.
- Individual Projects, by offering companies customized assistance, to help promote internationalization plans.
- Training of Executives and Technicians by establishing agreements with business schools and universities, developing congresses and seminars, and granting scholarships to young graduates.
- "Wings to Internationalization" Awards which grant institutional and social recognition to Andalusian companies which stand out due to their export activities as well as their international expansion.